More than just another I.T. provider
When you partner with LogicLab, you will receive additional benefits we call LogicPerks. LogicPerks are our way of going above and beyond the standard I.T. providers. LogicPerks is the extra support that is not provided from typical tech support companies.
Why Managed I.T.?
Improve uptime and reduce risk. Focus on your business and not your IT.
Our managed I.T. solutions are result driven and proactive. Stop fighting fires and putting off I.T. issues out of the fear of high hourly costs and sub-par solutions. We treat our customers like business partners, therefore, your success is our success. Managed services are about strategic long-term planning as well as proactive maintenance and support. Through our managed services, we utilize our extensive knowledge and enterprise-grade technology to increase up-time, performance, and productivity while lowering risk and long-term costs.
Unlimited onsite and remote help-desk support for our managed service partners.
We perform proactive regular maintenance to prevent problems before they arise. Always scheduled during off business hours to prevent downtime.
We consult, collaborate, and communicate regularly with our partners to make sure your technology is aligned with your future business plans.
Benefits of Managed I.T.
Regular Security Audits
All of the benefits of our managed services and unlimited support for a flat monthly fee. Say goodbye to unpredictable billing and reactive I.T. We quote what your monthly cost will be based on your infrastructure and amount of users. It’s as simple as that.
We proactively monitor against internal and external threats to your business. We limit cyber security risks through the use of security policies, firewall management, endpoint anti-virus monitoring, network filtering, and employee education. We also work with you to control outside and employee access to sensitive data, therefore, you will avoid legal issues and protect yourself with the right technology precautions.
I.T. That Works
Our partners want their technology to "Just work!".
When we manage your technology it just works. By managing the whole technology picture we are able to get ahead and stay ahead of annoying issues and security threats that risk major downtime.
We thoroughly document you’re I.T. infrastructure from network diagrams and information to procedures and SOPs. We even provide helpful how-tos in our knowledgebase for your employees to access. We also inventory your IT assets including hardware and software. This allows us to stay ahead of warranties and to know what needs upgrading and when. Do you have a current list of your IT assets and software license information? Having the right documentation in place can save hours of searching for the right information. Ask yourself if you current IT provides documentation is complete.
Industries We Serve
We offer our services to any businesses with computers! Below are some of the industries that we have had experiences with. If you're looking for a new I.T. provider contact us and we'll be happy to meet. We also offer a free network audit to potential partners. We look forward to hearing from you.
What We Do
Help Desk and Managed Services.
Like having an in house IT department.
Hosted Apps, Email, and Websites. Just a few of the cloud services we offer.
Take to the cloud with confidence.
Wifi, Voice, and IT Projects.
No! We offer our great services to anyone. While we believe that managed services provided better results for our customers we understand that not everyone is ready or needs them. We offer standard rates for Onsite & Remote support as well as consulting or one-time projects.
Yes! We have discounts for pre-purchased block hours.
- It may not be obvious at first but here are some signs it may be time to reconsider your current IT provider relationship.
- Reactive: I feel like I only hear from them when there’s a problem. I’m always the one having to ask for new recommendations and options.
- Bare minimum: I’m stuck in a long-term contract and the service is awful. They seem to be doing the bare minimum to maximize profit.
- Repetitive: They keep fixing the same problem over and over again without ever getting to the root of the issue.
- They dont get it: Their technician doesn’t seem to have relevant experience for my unique business goals. I feel like we’re going in circles or the solution doesn’t fit my needs.
- Unexpected Fees: I’m getting nickel and dimed every time I need support. In order to get what I thought I had contracted, I end up paying double.
- I’m Not Even Sure What They’re Doing: There is no transparency into the work that is being done. They don’t even give me a monthly report!
- Proactive and consistent coverage with guaranteed SLAs
- A dedicated and qualified team of experts to monitor, track and repair any IT challenge – on a 24x7x365 basis
- Proactive IT strategy and roadmap development to support your business goals
- Proven tools and implementation of industry best practices to ensure high performance availability and reliability
- A stable, secure and adaptable infrastructure with a reduced frequency of preventable IT failures
- Cost-effective, flexible support options right-sized to fit your IT needs
- Predictable, fixed fee pricing and no long-term contracts
Complementary team of experts for a fraction of the cost of internal IT
Clients often first consider managed services after some type of painful event occurs – unexpected outage, IT staff turnover, etc. The process starts with a discussion around business requirements and pain points and the gaps that need to be filled. LogicLab then develops a customized solution that meets the immediate need and provides a comprehensive plan for transitioning support to our team. The goal is to minimize risk and ensure service continuity to the users and business operations.
Not only will we intimately know your environment, we’ll invest to understand your business goals. We’ll then develop a strategic roadmap that identifies the solutions, including estimated budget and dependencies that will ensure that those goals are met and position the company for future growth.
We focused on delivering the highest value of service and support to our clients. Our contracts include 30-day cancellation which has resulted in a win-win for our clients. We’re able to more easily adapt to the changing needs of services over time and our team is incentivized every month to provide the best service and support possible.